This site contains information developed by ASTA and information submitted by ASTA members and others, as well as links to sites solely under the control of other parties. ASTA does not exert editorial control over materials that are posted by third parties
onto this site, or materials that are e-mailed by third parties to any other person. Use of all such information is entirely voluntary and at the user's own responsibility. ASTA is not responsible for any material posted by any third party and specifically
disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that result from third party postings.
ASTA assumes no responsibility for information contained in linked publications and does not necessarily recommend, endorse, or approve any product or service referred to in any such publication. ASTA is not necessarily associated with the sponsors of
linked sites, has not participated in the development of those sites, and exerts no editorial or other control over them.
The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by ASTA or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any
means without the prior written permission of ASTA or the copyright owner. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
WHILE ASTA MAKES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ASSURE THAT INFORMATION IT HAS DEVELOPED IS ACCURATE, IT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF USE, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE UPON, ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS PUBLICATION.
NO WARRANTEES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTEES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE MADE BY ASTA WITH RESPECT TO THIS PUBLICATION OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT.
Material posted on ASTA's web site is believed to be accurate as of the date of its posting. ASTA assumes no responsibility for updating posted material. Material posted by ASTA does not constitute legal advice and is intended for informational purposes
only. Persons interested in determining the applicability of the law to their individual activities are urged to contact the appropriate governmental agency or to seek advice from an attorney licensed in their jurisdiction.
All ASTA policies, including its Antitrust Compliance Policy, apply to the use of ASTA online facilities.
The information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal or other professional advice.
In addition, when using this site:
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any commercial messages, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You must not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
- You must not use any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening or offensive language.
- You must not post any information, software, or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By uploading information, software, or other material onto this site, the uploading party warrants that it owns the
copyright in such information, software, or other material, or has received all necessary permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the uploading party grants ASTA and ASTA.org users the non-exclusive right and license to display, copy,
publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information, software, or other material. Subject to the grant of this license, the uploading party retains any other rights it may have in the information, software, or other material.
- You must not interfere with, or disrupt other network users, network services or network equipment. Disruptions include, without limitation, distribution of unsolicited advertising or chain letters, harassment of other network users, wrongly impersonating
another user or falsifying one's network identity for improper or illegal purposes.
- You must not upload, post or use the site to e-mail or post any pornographic or offensive image, including any unlawful depiction of children.
ASTA does not actively monitor ASTA.org for inappropriate postings by others and does not, on its own initiative, undertake editorial control of postings by others. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to ASTA's attention, it
will take all appropriate action. ASTA reserves the right to terminate access to any ASTA.org user who does not comply with these principles.
You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, ASTA, its officers, officials and employees from any suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney and accounting fees) that ASTA, its officers, officials and employees
You may link to the home page of this site without obtaining ASTA's permission. Anyone wishing to "deep link" to another page on this site must first obtain ASTA's prior written approval. In linking to this site you
may not "frame" any portion of this site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to ASTA's Designated agent. Written notification must be submitted
to the following Designated agent:
Name of agent Designated to Receive Notification Of Claimed Infringement:
ASTA Member Care Department
Full Address of Designated agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
American Society of Travel Advisors, Inc.
675 N. Washington Street, Suite 490
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Telephone Number of Designated agent: 1.703.739.2782
Facsimile Number of Designated agent: 1.703.684.8319
Email Address of Designated agent for copyright infringement only: [email protected]
To be effective, pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, and a description of the infringing activity including of where the material which you claim is infringing is located on the ASTA Site sufficient to allow us to locate the material;
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published, your address, telephone number, and e-mail
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.