Next year’s event will be held onboard Virgin Voyages’ Valiant Lady departing from Miami October 16-20, 2024.
INDIAN WELLS, CA, November 9, 2023 – The American Society of Travel Advisors is proud to announce the success of its 2023 Premium Business Summit (PBS) held November 7-9 in Indian Wells, California, part of the greater Palm Springs era. ASTA’s Premium Business Summit is a unique event which brings together ASTA Premium Member leaders from the industry's top corporate and leisure agencies and consortium—alongside stellar experts on topics that matter to their teams and their clients.
“Premium Business Summit is a fantastic event, truly a masters-level class for travel business leaders,” said Zane Kerby, ASTA President and CEO. “It was the first event I attended when I came to ASTA in 2013 and actually it was right here in Palm Springs. Each year, I come away from Premium Business Summit smarter about the state of the travel industry.”
Topics covered for the Summit and speakers included:
* Juggling Innovation with Disruption—Today and tomorrow (Terry Jones, Founder of Travelocity and Founding Chairman of Kayak)
* A State of the (Airline) Union—A Wall Street Analysts' View (Michael Linenberg, Deutsche Bank)
* Evolution or Revolution?—When suppliers move into the retailer space (Henry Harteveldt, Atmosphere Research)
* Generative AI 201: From Theory to Travel—How to win using the latest state-of-the-art tech trends (Sam Hilgendorf, Fox World Travel)
* NDC Unveiled—Digging into the future of the air travel distribution (Kathy Morgan, Sabre)
ASTA also took the occasion to announce next year’s Premium Business Summit, which will be held onboard Virgin Voyages’ Valiant Lady disembarking from Miami, October 16-20, 2024 before heading to Key West and the Virgin Voyages’ private beach club in Bimini, Bahamas. Registration is open now on the event website. Space will be limited, make sure to reserve your spot today.
“I’m excited to be partnering with Virgin Voyages for our summit next year,” continued Kerby. “this event has always been about bringing the best and brightest leaders in the travel industry together at a premier location, and the Valiant Lady fits that description perfectly.”
ASTA Premium Member companies receive complimentary admission for two individuals to attend Premium Business Summit. Other ASTA members are welcome to attend for a fee. Those interested in joining ASTA can do so at ASTA.org. Members of the media can reach out to Michael Schottey, Director of Communications at [email protected]. Photos of this year’s event can be found on ASTA’s event Flickr page.