ASTA’s E-Library provides access to resources created specifically for ASTA members. Utilize our extensive and easy-to-use database to search hundreds of reference documents, guides, white papers, business articles, legal documents and other industry resources to help save you time and money.
Newly Added Resources
- A Look Inside ASTA Destination Expo 2018 — February 21, 2018
Join us for a special presentation as we take you through what you can expect during ASTA Destination Expo 2018 taking place April 14-17, 2018 in Athens, Greece. Bonus: We’re giving away one roundtrip BUSINESS CLASS airline ticket on Turkish Airlines to one lucky webinar attendee.
- Make money selling non-traditional hotel rooms — February 21, 2018
Learn about suites, condos and villas offered by Hilton
Get to know Embassy Suites, Home wood Suites, Home2 and Hilton Grand Vacations
- Supplier Members- Make the Most of Your Membership! — February 21, 2018
Exclusive to ASTA Supplier Members. Maybe you're new to ASTA or have been a long time member and need a refresher on how to make the most of your ASTA membership? This special webinar has something for everyone!
- 2018-01-31 14.00 Fall in Love with Crystal… Again! New Year, New Tools! — January 31, 2018
Join Carmen Roig, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Sales, for an introduction to our newly developed Crystal Elite Partner Program, Partner Resource Center and Travel Agent University. These resources are available to all travel professionals, and have been curated to provide you, our esteemed partners, with the finest tools needed to sell All Things Crystal.
- A Look Inside ASTA Destination Expo 2018 — January 25, 2018
During this webinar presented by ASTA’s Vice President of Business Development , Bob Duglin and ASTA’s Manager of FAM Programs & International Chapter Development, Don McGee we'll catch you up on:
• Who you can expect to see at ASTA Destination Expo 2018
• What you'll experience with a full review of our agenda
• The suppliers you’ll meet during this four-day event
• Unique FAMs and sightseeing tours available to attendees and guests.
- Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC): Credit Card Acceptance and Chargeback Management — January 25, 2018
As payment card companies evolve to meet the changing needs of the industry, the procedures in the travel industry around credit card acceptance and managing chargebacks also change. As a result, the Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) has updated Section 6 of the Industry Agents' Handbook to reflect the changes in the current environment for airline ticket sales.
During this webinar, we'll review these changes and provide information agents need to manage the risk of fraud and the associated loss, while also growing their business. We'll also focus will be on best practices for managing the risk associated with accepting payment cards, and for managing chargebacks when they are received.
- Taiwan Tourism — January 18, 2018
Taiwan offers incredible cultural treasures, dramatic landscapes, various outdoor activities, enticing culinary experiences, and many more! During this session you’ll hear from a local expert, Gensei Kawahara, that will share his knowledge. Hear why selling Taiwan is both good for your clients and great for your business.
- GDS Surcharge White Paper & Carrier Matrix — January 12, 2018
The purpose of this White Paper and Matrix is to assist agency owners, managers, operations team members and front line agents in quickly identifying which carriers have introduced a GDS surcharge, the surcharge dollar or Euro amount, how that surcharge is applied, the fee’s effective date, whether or not the carrier offers a “Private Channel Agreement” option, whether the carrier offers a direct web portal for agent bookings, and what code share partners may be considered as an alternative to avoid the GDS Surcharge, but book on the same carrier’s “metal” or aircraft.
- Fighting Human Trafficking — January 11, 2018
ASTA provides the following resources to help our members in the fight against human trafficking and child sex tourism.
- How-to Guide to Becoming a Travel Agent — January 5, 2018
Do you love to travel and want to share your experiences with others? – Are you a problem solver? – Do you enjoy taking to people? - Are looking for a new career path?
Whatever the case may be, have you ever thought about being a Travel Advisor?
Being a travel advisor has its perks.
• Be Your Own Boss
• Freedom to work wherever you want
• Opportunity to explore the unexpected places of the world
• Making dreams come true one vacation at a time
Browse by Topic
Questions? Can't find what you are looking for? Contact ASTA Member Services.