Premium Travel Agency Membership
The Premium Membership program is tailored to fit the needs of your agency. Join this elite group to gain access to numerous Premium-only benefits and to show your support Contact Pamela Bonin, Director of Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.739.8709 to learn more.
Benefits of ASTA Premium Membership
Communicate with ASTA's Senior Level Advisors
- Full unlimited access to our industry and legal affairs teams
- Debit memo and collection assistance
"ASTA helped find a pathway to a solution on a debit memo issue that ended up saving us over $7,500. We couldn't have accomplished this without ASTA's help." ~ Rebecca Martin, A & I Travel, Memphis, TN
Protect Your Business with Copyrighted Materials
- Industry Alerts – inside information, ASTA research and white papers, Federal and State Lawmakers Turn Up the Heat on Misclassifying Companies. The Role and Value of the Global Distribution Systems in Travel Distribution, BTC Report on Airline, Unbundling British Airways’ (BA) New Deal
- Sample contracts- valuable resources available for you to use at no additional cost Independent Contractor Agreements
- Utilize ten free hours of customizable research
Network at the Highest-Level at Premium-Only Events
- Exclusive access to executives from top travel agencies and TMCs, consortia, franchise groups, and online travel agencies
Assist in Setting the Federal and State Legislative Agendas
- Receive timely updates regarding ASTA’s work on the hill
- Communicate with ASTA’s Government Affairs Department and express opinions about current issues
Get Your Staff Involved with ASTA at No Additional Charge
- Premium membership is for the entire organization
- Select one Premium Representative and up to four managers to receive Premium-only benefits
- All other employees can sign up to receive our basic Travel Agent membership benefits free of charge
Qualifications for a Premium Member
- Abide by ASTA's Code of Business Ethics
- Be an accredited travel agency, in good standing with ARC, or operating in accordance with all applicable laws of the company’s state of residence
- Be operated with the intention of making a profit from the travel agency business
- Have all required licenses to be a travel agency
We can only act as One Voice and continue to be effective with your support.
Interested in learning more?
Contact Pamela Bonin, Director of Membership at email@example.com or 703.739.8709.