This is a group for travel advisors to enhance their professional networks. Group members should use this group to ask and have answered questions about the business of selling travel. You are required to join.
All ASTA policies, including its Antitrust Compliance Policy, apply to the use of ASTA LinkedIn group.
In addition, when using this site:
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unauthorized commercial messages, junk mail, spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- You must not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You must not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You must not use any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening or offensive language.
- You must not post any information, software, or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By uploading information, software, or other material onto this site, the uploading party warrants that it owns the copyright in such information, software, or other material, or has received all necessary permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the uploading party grants ASTA and ASTA.org users the non-exclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information, software, or other material. Subject to the grant of this license, the uploading party retains any other rights it may have in the information, software, or other material.
- You must not interfere with, or disrupt other network users, network services or network equipment. Disruptions include, without limitation, distribution of unsolicited advertising or chain letters, harassment of other network users, wrongly impersonating another user or falsifying one's network identity for improper or illegal purposes.
- You must not upload, post or use the site to e-mail or post any pornographic or offensive image, including any unlawful depiction of minors.
ASTA does not actively monitor its LinkedIn Group for inappropriate postings by others and does not, on its own initiative, undertake editorial control of postings by others. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to ASTA's attention, it will take all appropriate action. Any group member who does not comply with these principles will be removed from the group.
By registering to be a member of the ASTA group, you consent to:
(2) have your name and your email address be accessible by the official representative of the ASTA group, and
(3) to be identified as a travel professional the LinkedIn search results. If you do not wish to give such consent, please do not register or cancel your registration.
This site contains information submitted by travel professionals. ASTA does not exert editorial control over content posted onto this site. Use of all such information is entirely voluntary and at the user's own responsibility. ASTA is not responsible for any material posted on this site and specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that result from these postings.
(updated July 2014)